Write for Branders
Send us your contributions at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to write for us, please send in content that falls into the following categories:
- Opinion pieces
- Research base articles and info graphics are published in our Data Dive section
- Summaries of research findings based on polls, surveys and research studies conducted by marketeres, academia, PR firms and other researchers.
- Breaking News
- Content Guidelines
Articles for Branders.com
Articles should have a minimum word limit of 500 words written from an objective viewpoint and providing valuable content. If there is an opinion stated it should be backed by factual evidence.
Once we receive your article, it will be sent for approval. If accepted for publishing, it will be subject to our editing and will then be published with your name. You will also be notified and the link of the published article will be sent to you. Titles may also be subject to change; however you can submit different versions for the title as alternatives.
Some points to keep in mind:
1. The article/image/news piece should be original to the author and unpublished elsewhere.
2. The write up should be clear and get your point across.
3. You can also send in images that you feel would enhance the value of your article or complement it.
4. Once you have contributed more than five write ups, we may consider including you in our authors profile section. For this send in some information about you – it should be about 30 words and in line with our authors profile section. Also send in a high-res image of yourself – just of your face.
5. Include relevant links in parentheses, next to the words to be linked (i.e., do not embed the links).
6. Submit articles in Word format (no PDF files, please), as email attachments
7. If you submit an article that mentions businesses or companies in which you have a vested interest, disclose as much to the audience.
Branders retains the copyright and may reprint your piece, with full attribution, in any marketing material.
We do not pay guest contributors for their occasional articles.
Opinion based write- ups for Branders
If you have an opinion to share, please back your arguments with facts or logical arguments. You should also have substantial authority or knowledge in the area on which you are providing the opinion.
You can send in your reviews on movies, ad campaigns, or any marketing related opinion on brands such as packaging review, new launch, pricing, placements etc.
If you have knowledge of news that is considered to be breaking, you can share it with us. It can take the form of a video, image or write up. We will give the sender credit for this. The news could be brand related or any content that has the potential to go viral.